The loose tube containing fibres and jelly is protected by strength members aramid reinforced plastic rod. The ARP rod makes cable very flexible and provides good tensile strength and crush resistance. The cable can be installed on electric poles or directly buried or blown in ducts. The light weight and flexibility makes it ideal for FTTH application.
- Nylon/LSZH/FRPE as outer Jacketing Available.
- Customized designs are available on request.
- Fibre options: SM (G652B/D, G655 & G657), MM (OM1, OM2 & OM3)
- Dry core construction (non jelly) is optional.
- Rip Cord is optional.
- Composite of various types of fibres (SM & MM).
- Metallic central strength member option available.
- High fibre count cable designs are available on request.
||Diameter (mm) Nominal
||Weight (kg/Km) Nominal
|| Tensile Strength
||Installation (Short Term)
||Temporary (10 x D of Cable) Dynamic
||Permanant (20 x D of Cable) Static
||UPTO 6 F